Information for consumers (Section 1811 (2), Section 1820 (1), Section 1826 of the Civil Code)
Klasik Moto a.s., with its registered office at Prague, U Šalamounky 41/769, Id. No.: 25735781, Tax Id. No.: CZ25735781, registered in the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. B 5781, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marking of goods and description of the main features, price of goods, costs of delivery:
Information about the offered goods including the price can be displayed by clicking on the name of the goods. The advertised price is including all taxes and fees.
Price terms of the delivery of goods:
- Personal pick up - FREE
- Delivery of electronic content via e-mail - FREE
Mode of payment:
In his/her order, the Buyer must choose one of these modes of purchase price payment:
- on-line payment by payment card via payment gate.
Mode of delivery:
The Seller provides the following modes of delivery of goods:
- personal pick up or sending digital content via e-mail
Information about rights from default:
- reference to GBT, Art. V and VI
Information about obligation to pay advance:
- the Seller does not collect any advances
Terms, period and processes to exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement and the cases when the consumer may not withdraw from the agreement:
- reference to GBT, Art. VII
Consumer´s costs in the case of withdrawal:
- In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Buyer bears the direct costs related to the returning of the goods.
Information about the existence, way and conditions of out-of-court resolution of consumer complaints including information on whether it is possible to contact a supervisory or governmental supervision body:
- Disputes between the Seller and the Buyer can be resolved out-of-court. A buyer who is a consumer may contact an organization for the out-of-court resolution of disputes which is for example the Czech Business Inspection or use the ODR platform for on-line resolution of disputes at
Information about contractual documents:
- The agreement, including GBT will be sent together with the order confirmation via e-mail
Language in which the agreement may be concluded:
- the agreement is made in the Czech language
Individual technical steps leading to the conclusion of the agreement:
The Buyer orders goods
- through an e-shop order application at the specified Internet address by selecting the offered goods and adding it to basket, acquainting himself/herself with the information for consumers (Section 1811(2), Section 1820(1) and Section 1826 of the Civil Code), acquainting himself/herself with the general business terms and approving of them, filling in the order form, indicating therein his/her personal data, confirming the identification of the ordered goods including their quantity, selecting the mode of delivery of the goods and the purchase price payment and sending the order. The order is a proposal for the conclusion of a purchase agreement and by sending the order, the Buyer confirms he/she has been acquainted with these GBT and approves thereof. The Seller shall confirm the order receipt without delay.